Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tonight's 10

For your reading pleasure...10 things I've done (or am doing) this evening:

1. Putting the kids' pictures on the computer (hopefully some will be up soon!)

2. cleaning puked on Cars pajamas from my son sticking 4 fingers in his mouth, gagging himself and puking up his evening popcorn snack

3. Digging a shirt out of the toilet that I dropped as I was trying to carry the laundry out of the bathroom

4. Ironing a mound of Michael's khakis the size of one of my kids

5. Threatening Emma's life if she tries to balance on the window ledge again

6. Playing my newest addiction Mafia Wars

7. Wishing I could go to the Fat Farm on Biggest Loser

8. Wondering if homeless people break into my house and drink my milk and eat my bread, because it's not possible to go through it this quickly

9. In the middle of already making dinner (unstuffed peppers) realizing that the peppers I have are in fact half rotted (thank goodness my MIL was here and I could run out without packing everyone up to get more)

10. Hoping tomorrow is better!!!!

2 comments:

Paula said...

I hate when that happens during the middle of fixing dinner...Mark is famous for eating things and not telling me so I will make stuff for burritos then go to wrap them and have nothing to wrap them in!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

6. This makes me feel better about the fact that I love the new Grand Theft Auto for Nintendo DS.

8. I know! I don't consume either on a regular basis, but Jonathan and Bryan are bread and milk consuming machines!

9. Oh, I hate when that happens!

10. Hope your luck is better today!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.