Monday, March 17, 2008

Finally updating

Hello all you bloggers out there! I'm finally updating. Here was our Sunday afternoon project. Gotta love the egg dying! Our kits this year were Cars and Princesses, our two favorite things right now.

Can you tell how much fun Ethan is having? And, um, do you think that dye comes out of a cream colored button down shirt?

Emma making purple eggs. She figured out how to make them purple by dying them pink then dropping them into the blue dye. Impressive!
After the eggs were dry, we used stickers to complete them.

Some of the finished products.
Keep an eye on Sophie's page, since we attended her birthday party and Sophie's mommy's pictures are always way better than mine. I'll try to publish mine tomorrow.

Funny things heard in my house lately:

Emma: Mommy, I want some air conditioner in my hair. (speaking of HAIR conditioner)

Ethan: (after being asked if he'd rather marry Sophie or her friend Gracie) I want to marry Sophie's mommy!!! (there you go Mrs. Carr, or should I say Mrs. Robinson??)

Ethan: (answering the question of what he wants to be when he grows up) A doctor, a knight and a racecar driver.

6 comments:

Paula said...

OH MY GOD...that is too funny about him wanting to marry Kim....

Kimberly said...

HAHA!!! That is too funny! Well I think Sophie wants to marry him! Did you see the eyes she's giving him in the pic where they are sitting at the table!

And you are brave to do the egg dying. I wonder if it's gonna be nice this weekend? maybe we could do it outside!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Well, you already like Kim, so I guess the whole having a daughter in law you like thing is already set!

Neurotic Atty said...

Hmmm...very interesting indeed. But what's a 25-year age difference when you're talking about love?

You are brave woman to undertake egg dying in such nice clothes!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Katie said...

I figured Ethan was trained to say that he wants to be a lawyer since he looks like a minature lawyer anyway. It cracks me up that he said he wants to marry Kim.

The kids appear to have done better with their Easter eggs than I ever did, even when I was much older. I hope they love their Easter baskets.

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.