Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Am I out of trouble now??

I know that most of you out there in Blog World have probably stopped even checking my page...I'm really sorry! I'm going to try to catch up. I have a lot of blogworthy pics in the hopper, two different princess parties, a trip to see a Nascar car, birthday stuff...I'm going to catch up soon, I promise!

To whet your appetite (how's that for an English major word??) here is princess party #1. They estimate that about 1500 people were there, and I'm sure there were at LEAST that many. Here's Emma waiting patiently in the huge line...

Here's Emma and her friend from church, Bailey.
Emma and Jasmine...isn't this girl just the cutest thing? I remember having abs like that.
Emma and Belle. Some of these teen girls were just gorgeous.
More posts soon, I promise. I actually have a 4 day weekend coming up due to our annual kid checkup and Memorial Day so I'm going to try to update a bunch then!

3 comments:

Paula said...

glad to see new pics of the kids

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Yay, you're back! Where does one have a 1500 person princess party? I would like to go to one myself!

Neurotic Atty said...

You're SORTA out of trouble, but even KIM has pictures from the big birthday posted, and you don't! So get crackin'!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.