Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I've slacked long enough

Ok, I'm having BLogger issues again. I only have three of the Christmas pics for you so far but here they are, along with my 10 on Tuesday.





1. How come other people can put up like 10 pics and I'm limited to 5?? Weird. Someone help me out.

2. I love the overhead pic but I think it's being overused. Oh well.

3. How is it possibly December already? It kind of makes me sad that it's only 23 days til Christmas.

4. I am having such issues finding Christmas sweaters for the kids. How can that be hard? I have resorted to Ebay now though of course, since every other store in the Tri State area has let me down.


5. My son LOVES Tom and Jerry and now has to watch it every.single.night. after his bath. It's not nearly as hilarious when you're 30 as it is when you're 3.

6. Do you think I can wish the ornaments onto my empty tree?

7. I totally feel like Faith Hill.."Where are you Christmas, why can't I find you?" I'm having trouble catching the spirit this year.

8. My daughter's whining is becoming like nails on a chalk board. I need a cure for the whinies. And the hitting your brother/sister for no good reason. And the failure to pick up toys. And the talking back.

9. I made peanut butter balls last night and they're good! I am a regular Suzie Homemaker.

10. Is it sad that the most exciting part of my Tuesday is that House is on tonight and it's a new episode?

5 comments:

Paula said...

yeah for the pictures..in order to do more pictuers i upload the five it will let me then i go back to the button and add five more and so on...someone might have a cooler way but that is the only way i know how to do it.
love the picture..i know what you mean about the sweaters..and the few i find are cardigans that lydia has off in 2.5 seconds.

Neurotic Atty said...

I was going to say anything, but...IT'S ABOUT TIME! Love the pics, especially the family one!

BTW, you totally ruined my day by pointing out that there are only 23 days left till Christmas. I haven't even started my shopping yet!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I just do one picture at a time and haven't had any issues.

LOVE the family picture! You guys look great! Jonathan watches Tom and Jerry, too, and I was feeling bad about it after being told that it was too violent, but now I feel better. We watched it as kids and turned out at least mostly OK, right??

If you find that cure for whining, please let me know!

Jenny said...

I love the pictures (and the card- thanks), you inspired me to do some pictures and send out Christmas cards! But now that I know there are only 23 days until Christmas I'm alittle concerned with my ability to get them out in time- may be New Years cards instead!

Kimberly said...

As usual, great xmas pics!!! Their outfits are soooo cute together!! And love love Emma's hat!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.