Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Questions for the kids...

I'm back from Blogger underworld to answer Kim's challenge. By the way, Kim, Ethan was eyeing Sophie's picture with the jumper and declared that she looked like a vanilla (va-illa) muffin. That's high praise from him. Oh, then he asked where Sophie's mommy was in the pictures. For those of you who don't know, Sophie's mom has got it going on and my son has a big ole 3 year old crush.

1. How old are you?
Ethan:3 (pronounced "free")
Emma:3 (ditto, and Ethan added, "Like me?")

2. How old is mommy?
Ethan: tries to eat last night's popcorn trash; "I don't know"
Emma: 3

3. How old is daddy?
Ethan: hm, 38 (he's close, almost 33
Emma: 58

3. How do you bake a cake?
Ethan: Put cake in the oven then eat it
Emma: I don't know, then gave the above answer after hearing Ethan's.

4. What is daddy's name?
Ethan: Michael
Emma: Michael (we've gone over this before

5. When is your birthday?
Ethan: May 15th
Emma: May 15th

6. What is your favorite color?
Ethan: lellow, blue and orange
Emma: pink and purple

7. What is your favorite animal?
Ethan: uh, a doggie
Emma: a piggie, no I think um a pony, um a horse, a horse is my favorite animal; Emma later added a doggie after Ethan answered

8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Ethan: a racecar driver, basketball player, baseball player and a soccer ball player- that's all. (Mommy might have missed one as these were said at warp speed)
Emma: a ballerina and Sleeping Beauty and all of the Disney Princesses; and a mermaid (then she stuck quarters in her mouth, so evidently a piggy bank as well)

I tag Jennifer.

4 comments:

CBRESQ said...

I would give Emma a big hug since she thinks you are three and Michael is 58.

Your kids are cool. Glad I could finally meet them the other week.

Neurotic Atty said...

Lord, it's about time! I've been waiting for your answers! I was not surprised at all to find that Ethan wants, first, to be a racecar driver and that Emma wants to be a princess. Those are two very focused kids! Oh, and I totally gagged on the quarter thing...Emma! Gross!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Those kids are so cute! I need to get on it and ask Jonathan these questions!

Kimberly said...

They are a hoot!! And at least i know i have a fan in Ethan! HA!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.