Monday, September 22, 2008

10

1. Is anyone else confused by Blogger's new way of putting in pictures? All I see is code now. I'm not even sure where I'm putting the text anymore.

2. I am so hearting the new season of House. How sad is it that new TV shows are the highlight of my evenings?



3. I really have to do a Christmas budget list. I remember fondly the times when I finished all my Christmas shopping in like 2 trips.

4. I get why kids are so spoiled. It's so hard not to just buy all the cool stuff that you think they'll love and give it to them for Christmas.


5. Twin Daddy Law Man is out with a client and the boss and I don't trust the kids enough to stay in bed to go downstairs and work out on the elliptical. Good thing, since I hear a kid making another bathroom trip as I type this.

6. How many excuses can kids come up with for not going to sleep? Nightly, I hear how each is keeping the other up, how they're cold or hot, how they need a book, how the cars and trucks outside are keeping them up, and how they have to go to the bathroom.


7. Emma was talking to Neurotic Attorney in Target the other day about trying on a Tony the Tiger head and how it nearly knocked her over, and ended the story with "It was INCREDIBLE!" Cracked us all right up.

8. Allegedly there have been no Pee Pee fountains as of late but I'm not betting on it. Let's just say don't drink the water.


9. I am and always will be a Mountaineer fan. But this is one heck of a depressing year so far.

10. I just love the movie Lean on Me, and I just saw it's on! Gotta go! "Dear Eastside..."

6 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I love the beach pictures, the twinkies look so cute! As I was reading your blog, I was thinking about how I am making a trip to Toys R Us today to buy new connectors for Jonathan's newly redesigned train table. Our kids are so spoiled--my mother would NEVER have made a mid-week jaunt to a toy store!

Neurotic Atty said...

Yay! Beach pictures! It absolutely cracked me up when Emma said "incredible" because she put so much emphasis on it. For a second, I thought, "Wait, did she just say what I think she said?" What a cutie! Ethan Racecar Driver surprised me with his shyness, but I'm sure he talks YOUR ear off!

CBRESQ said...

Your kids are getting so big - they are cuties. I don't know how you do it because having one wears me out:)

I agree with the Mountaineers - this sort of season was easier to handle when I was drinking more.

By the way, we will be in Charleston on October 3 & 4 shackin up with Kat Mac - maybe we can meet up.

Kimberly said...

How cute are they in their beach gear!! And it doesn't surprise me one bit that Emma would say something was "incredible!"
And I too am a fan of the Eastside Ghosts!

Anonymous said...

The only thing that would have been better than Emma's "incredible" comment would have been her saying it was "grreeaat!"

Also, thanks for not posting any vacy pics showing my fat butt!!!

Susie PSU said...

I can only imagine bedtime at your house. What a fun time you are having! (And for what it's worth, I'd cry too if someone poked me in the eye until I woke up!)

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.