Sunday, March 29, 2009

New camera

So my old camera died at of course an inopportune moment, so I have been on the search for a new one. Being camera clueless and cheap, I researched all over, and called some people with a clue (Kim of course!). I finally decided on a Canon Powershot, an SX110 IS. I spent a bit more than I wanted to, but I think I'm going to like it. It has a nice zoom on it, and if I learn how to use it, I can actually manually adjust it rather than just use it as a point and shoot. Kim is sending me a cheater email on how to learn the basics.

But, until then, here are a couple. I like it so far, I think the shots are pretty crisp. (Kim, avert your eyes, I used the dreaded flash and the portrait setting...I promise I'm going to try to learn ISO and f stop and all that...soon...)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Neurotic Atty said...

It does take great pictures! I hate that the kids look so grown up, though. Boooooo to growing up!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Great pictures! I agree with Lara, they look so grown up!

Paula said...

I cannot believe how long Emma's hair is!

Kimberly said...

Well the subjects are definitely adorable! BUT gotta loose the flash. I'm sending you that cheat sheet asap!

Kimberly said...

And Laura, just as pots do not cook good food, a camera does not take good pics! HA!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.