Monday, June 11, 2007

Oh, yeah...the new 'do






Ok, so I'm doing a two in one night post, but since I never remember, you're getting a double shot. Here is my new 'do even though it's not exactly what I wanted. When I say "layers" I mean it. But it's thinned, shorter and less heat stroke inducing so I'm semi-happy.

And the self portraits. Yeah, the second one is way blurry but I don't look as much like Two Ton Tessie as my mother would say. I hate the obligatory double chin in self portraits! And I cut most of Ethan out of the second one accidentally but I'm pretending I was going for a cool angle shot. And I LOVE the way his blue eyes look there. And his little pug nose. Could he look any less like me?

6 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I love, love, LOVE the new 'do! You look so cute! And it's totally professional looking, too.

As for the pics, Bryan is always wanting to do self portraits and I am always the one with the double chin. Believe me when I say you look a million times better than we ever do in ours!!

Janice said...

Very cute haircut! I REALLY LOVE the second pic with Ethan's blue eyes - they're gorgeous!!!

I wrote on Kim's blog that I should do more "mommy and me" pics but by the time the hubby comes home from work, the kids are and I are a mess from our adventures during the day and they're not up for any more picture abuse. Still, it would be nice to do one.

Kimberly said...

I love the new do!! You gotta feel like a new chick!!

Are you guys hitting the pool this weekend? Maybe we can GTG.

Anonymous said...

I love the new cut!! Very cute!!

Jenny

supermommysquared said...

Hey! Love the new do! Sexy momma, do you wnat to hit the pool this weekend? Cam has to work and I would love to see/remeet kim and sophie. I see that she is lookin' for some pool action as well.

Anne said...

it's cute!!!! i'm getting really tempted to cut my hair... it's getting too hot for my long hair (it's almost to my waist!). but everytime i chop it off, i just end up regretting it. LOL

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.