Monday, July 30, 2007

Some random pictures

Ok, I haven't posted any pics for a long time, mostly because they're all still on my camera card. It's kinda like that one commercial where the kid is begging to be let out of the camera. Anywho, here are some random ones from the past month.

The first is from 4th of July. I don't know why but I just love this picture of the kids watching the parade. THey didn't leave the ear protectors on for long, even though they needed them. For those of you not from Small Town USA, let me tell you about small town parades. It's 34885 fire trucks from all over the county, the local marching band, some floats from churches and local ball teams, some local politicians, horses, and the local beauty queens. Notice how the fire trucks outnumber all the other entries? Volunteer firemen are SERIOUS about their duties.


This is Emma this morning with her pink glasses. Yes, she just got up. But people have been hounding me for pics of her with glasses, so here ya go. I'll try to get some good ones this week at Bible School, when maybe she's actually awake.
Ethan wanted in the pic this morning. This is his combination "cheese" face and nosiness to see what Daddy was doing.
Emma in her new turtle float. It holds up to 50 pounds! Whoo hoo, and on clearance.
Ethan's rhino float which was short lived cause he felt he needed a turtle and quickly said, "bye bye rhino!" So it went back in exchange for another turtle. Lesson learned...just buy two of the same thing. Now I know why Auntie Lala and I always had the same stuff.
Have a great week!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love the ear protection! I'm surprised you were able to snap a pic while they had them on!

Anonymous said...

I love the glasses!! She looks great- a lawyer in the making!! Is she wearing them or is it a fight??

Jenny

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I just love those glasses--I had to get my first pair when I was 8 and mine were pink too!

I know what you mean about getting two of everything. Laura and I are 17 months apart and had pretty much everything identical for the first 20 years of our lives...

Anonymous said...

I think Emma looks adorable in her glasses!!! I can't imagine WHY your kids would like turtles!!! :) I missed the parade this year...hopefully we can make it next year!! Love me some fire trucks! LOL

Amanda Lea

supermommysquared said...

I love the glasses! She is so cute and it looks like she is OK with wearing them. She really does look like a little lawyer already!

Neurotic Atty said...

I love, love, love the glasses! Is Ethan jealous that he doesn't have a pair?

Anonymous said...

Emma looks too cute in those glasses! I can't believe they make such cute styles for toddlers.

Katie

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.