Monday, July 2, 2007

Tagged again darn it...

Ok, Janice tagged me, so here goes...

- I have to post these rules before I give you the facts (check)
- Each participant posts eight random facts about themselves.-
Tagees should write a blogpost of eight random facts about themselves.-
At the end of the post, eight more bloggers are tagged (named and shamed).
-Go to their blog, leave a comment telling them they're tagged (cut and run).

1. I am a compulsive list maker, especially when going on a trip. I keep a list of what I'm bringing, what I'm bringing for the kids, and even a list of groceries to get when we get there if it's a week long trip. I mark things off the list as they go into the suitcase or car and check it right before walking out the door, and sometimes bring it along. I also make lists of housework that needs done, etc. I am a supreme dork.

2. I am the queen of starting craft projects and never finishing them. Currently I have an afghan for each of my kids started that I vow to finish, at least before they get married. But give me a break this time, it's only been a month.

3. I love Harry Potter and even sometimes read Internet theories about the new books and FanFic stories. Yet again, supreme dork.

4. I hate to work out and always have. But I love sports so I'd suck it up to work out for sports in high school and college. I don't consider playing sports working out.

5. I am pretty sure I got pregnant on the weekend that WVU finally beat Maryland. Go Eers!

6. My husband and I are pretty much polar opposites when it comes to politics. So we generally don't discuss it. I know he's wrong and think he secretly knows it.

7. This blog may be the longest I've ever kept up on a diary, even though I'm sporadic. I don't see how people find the time to blog every single day.

8. I'm a little bit jealous of high powered jet setting kidless martini drinking career women, but then I think of how lonely it would be every night when they went home and I get over it. BUt a night out every now and then would be good, if only I could erase this danged mommy guilt...

And now I'm supposed to tag 8 people, but I don't even know 8 bloggers and the few I know were tagged so I'm going with Heather and Jennifer if they haven't already been hit.

3 comments:

supermommysquared said...

Let us fantasize together about being high-powered career women :)
I also am sure that your hubby knows that he is wrong politically because I believe he is intelligent. I also love Harry Potter and have two different sites on my faves devoted to theories. However, I am sure that we established long ago that I am a supreme dork as well :)

Janice said...

Hey, I want to be a high powered, jet set, martini drinkin' woman as well - minus the high powered, jet set part. But mommy guilt will never go away, dag nab it!

I am one nosy person so I love getting to know more about other bloggers out there. So thanks for doing the tag!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I'm also in on the high powered martini drinkin' women, at least for a long weekend :)

I also love Harry Potter and have had all too serious conversations recently devoted entirely to whether Snape is good or evil...

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.