Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas part 1- the church program

Ok, I know I'm slacking but I had a sick kid and I've just been doing other stuff too. BUt I'm trying to make up for it and there will (hopefully) be several posts tonight. Especially if I get ticked off enough to turn off the Fiesta Bowl and rip my WVU sweatshirt to shreds. We'll see.

Here are the kids at the church program. Don't they look thrilled? They had already said their part and were ready to sing and cut out of there.

Emma decided to blow that popsicle stand early but was persuaded to go back for the remaining songs.
Here are the kids singing away in a manger, complete with arm motions.
"The little Lord Jesus asleep in the hay."
Jingle bells, complete with bells. It's hard not to ring them til the chorus, huh?
BY the way, my kids are the youngest who will actually stand up there, and so of course have to be the ones to make a scene. After Emma tried to cut out early, Ethan marched his jingle bell to the alter after singing Jingle Bells (and before the farewell song of We Wish You a Merry Christmas) and announced to the church, "I'm finished." After they all stopped laughing he went back to his place and sang. Nice.

More to come...

1 comment:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

WOW--you went crazy posting! Hopefully your clothing remained intact as the Mountaineers looked pretty good last night!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.