Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Snow day!!

So, thankfully I had until January 3 off, as we awoke to a few inches of snow on January 2. This was probably the first time the kids have gotten to really play in the snow, and let's just say they loved it.

Emma immediately started making a series of 37 snow angels. I really don't know how she knew what to do, but I'm assuming Dora is somehow involved.

The finished product.
Ethan spent the short amount of time we were outside (it was less than 20 degrees with a serious windchill, so it was short) rolling around and diving face first into the snow. He's rolling down a little slope on the side of the yard in this one.
Happy boy LOVING the snow.
This is what happens when mommy says we have to go in...I couldn't get a full picture of the screaming yelling crying fit because he was running away. All good things must come to an end son...a hard lesson.

I have a few more from the snow that are cute I'll post later.

5 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I am so jealous! We got like three flakes of snow. Ethan's face in that last picture is all too familar at our house, too.

Neurotic Atty said...

You should have brought them to Kingwood -- we had close to a foot of snow! Glad they enjoyed it, though! Love Ethan's WVU jacket!

Anonymous said...

Those are great snow pics of the kids!! Looks like they had a great time and a great Christmas!!

Elizabeth

Kimberly said...

Those are some mighty fine snow angles. I love Ethan's jacket by the way!

Susie PSU said...

I really liked the cute picture until I say the last one! That cracks me up.

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.