Monday, April 7, 2008

EMERGENCY!

To all those in the Blogger world, I implore you for your help. My dear son has his heart set on getting a Lightning McQueen (the car from Cars the movie) bike for his birthday. We've looked at pictures of it and he talks about it all the time. Well, who knew that some jack-butt at Disney or wherever would DISCONTINUE the stinking bike and now we can't find it anywhere. I have a little over a month until their birthday, and I really don't want to disappoint Ethan, especially when Emma will be getting a Disney Princess bike, just as her heart desires. I'm up for any idea as to where to get one. I've tried Amazon, many different internet searches, Walmart, Target, etc. Please keep an eye out for one and let me know if you've seen one. For those friends who are out of state, if you can find one I'll pay top dollar for one and all your costs if you see one!

EDITTED TO ADD: Sigh. I've gotten nos at this time from Walmart in Hurricane, Ripley, Barboursville, Logan, Gallipolis OH, and Charleston, as well as Charleston Toys R Us. Barboursville Toys R Us says it's possible that they'd get one in on Thursday. I guess the saga continues. And can you believe, none on Ebay?

2 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I will definitely look for one! I check Craigslist a lot at work and I will keep an eye out there, too! I really hope you find one!

Neurotic Atty said...

In Pig Latin, just in case Ethan is reading...Orry-say, Andrea...er...ay, but they didn't have the ike-bay at the Huntington (Route 60) Wal-Mart either. I'll keep my eyes peeled, though.

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.