Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Update on the Bike Situation

So....8 Walmarts later, still no bike. Technically 9 cause Neurotic Attorney looked for me too. I've officially now called 14 Walmarts and physically been in 2 others. Sigh.



My only hope now is the search in North Carolina that is ensuing and Toys R Us told me there's a shipment that may or may not have a bike in it. And I have one more Toys R Us to call when they open today. I also have an ad out on Craigslist and will check Ebay every day.



I blame myself for even showing him a bike that we did not have in hand, because now if you ask Ethan what other kind of bike he wants if we can't find a Lightning one, he screams, cries and says he wants a Lightning bike. I think I'm in trouble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.