Tuesday, July 1, 2008

10 on Tuesday, and some more pics

So, I was gonna put the pics at the bottom but I'd have to retype my whole post, cause I can't seem to move them. Anyone know how to do that on Blogger?? Well, here they are and my 10 on Tuesday follows.




Here are my 10 on Tuesday:


1. What EXACTLY did the person mean who called me Superwoman the other day? Was that sarcasm or what? Hm.


2. I am getting a gray streak in my hair, precisely where my hair would bleach into a blonde streak every summer and people always thought I colored it that way. I think I enjoyed the blonde streak more.


3. My last Zumba class was last night and I'm sad, because I can't find any other ones in the evenings. Why do all workout classes go on during the day?


4. Technically I think a new class is starting where I take mine but the new instructor is obnoxious, since she was one of the ladies in my class. To beat it all, she doesn't even do some of the moves right. I think I'll just spend money on the DVDs instead of dealing with Obnoxious Middle Aged Blonde.


5. I kinda pretty much look like crap today, but I'm ok with that. Gray streak and all.


6. The last time I waxed my eyebrows really took because it's taking them forever to grow back, which is awesome since I resemble Chewbacca on the hairiness factor.


7. Poor Emma has inherited the hairiness. I feel bad for that.


8. People tell me all the time that Emma looks like me and I just don't see it that much other than brown hair and brown eyes. I think she's way cuter than I've ever been.


9. Sometimes I think my son is an 86 year old man trapped in a 3 year old's body.


10. I'm pretty sure I'm in trouble since as I pulled out of the subdivision I saw a head pop into our front window and it was too late to roll down the window and wave.


4 comments:

Neurotic Atty said...

Cute pics! They look like little people and not babies anymore, though!

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pics of the twinkies!! I think it is great that you can compare the "2" picture to the "3" picture. They get cuter and cuter!! Oh, and I look like crap today too...big ol' pony tail and all...it happens.

Elizabeth

CBRESQ said...

Emma looks like a mini you - I think there is something that is both cute and serious about her glasses. Some of the earlier pictures you posted with her looking over the rim of her glasses reminded me exactly of you. Both of your babies are really cute.

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I think Emma looks like you too--it's funny that you can't see it!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.