Monday, July 21, 2008

Blast from the Past

So, I was searching through some old emails and came upon these pics. These are from my college's homecoming in 2005, at our sorority tea.

My little legacy and her brother (can you see how thrilled they were?)

Two little legacies, Hailey and Emma. Yep, that's Hailey from Desperate Housemommy.
Hailey, Emma and Ethan. Clearly Hailey and Ethan were DONE with the pictures by this point, but Emma was just chillin. Funny enough, Ethan still makes this face when he's upset. Have a great Monday, and I'll try to put some pics up of 4th of July, car washing and horse riding soon.

6 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Hee hee! I remember making those crying faces at some bad sorority/fraternity parties myself! ;)

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Ethan has the cutest crumpled up sad face! Jonathan still looks the same now as when he was a baby too!

I love that picture of Hailey and Emma, too! Their first sorority function--they will be in college for real before you know it!

Kimberly said...

how CUTE!!!! Man that seems like forever ago that they were that small!

CBRESQ said...

Cute Kiddos. It is hard to believe how fast they have grown.

supermommysquared said...

Oh my gosh! Look at my little pudge baby! It seems like just yesterday and yet so long ago. I love the last pic when Hailey and Ethan are DONE :)

Anonymous said...

buy valium buy valium bali - 10mg valium and weed

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.