Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday 10

1. I'm newly fired up again that softball is out of the Olympics just because the Americans win it every year. Hey, you don't see us lobbying to remove badminton or ping pong from the Olympics do you? Get better at it or stop crying

2. Am I the only one who thinks the gymnastics judges are a little too pro-Chinese, or maybe it's just anti-American? Poor Alicia Sacrimone got so hosed on the vault.

3. No more about the Olympics for at least the rest of the post...

4. I really want to let my hair grow out and donate it to Locks of Love but it's starting to wear on me. I think I could cut off about a 7 inch ponytail right now but it has to be 10 inches to donate. Not sure if I'm going to make it or not.

5. If anyone ever stole my MP3 player they would think I was a freak.

6. I cannot wait until football season but I'm so bummed that I have no tickets for any game. I tried for the ECU game but it's sold out already. I didn't have tix last year preseason though and got to go to two different games, so I'm still hopeful.

7. I told the kids last night before bed that if I heard the word why one more time I was taping their mouths shut. Emma considered this threat for a good 5 minutes, giving me a very serious staredown to determine if I was in fact going to carry out the threat, but Ethan wrote it off immediately. I guess i have to work on the threats for the boy child.

8. I really hope the #7 paragraph doesn't get me turned into CPS. I wasn't really going to tape their mouths shut. At least not last night.

9. I'm wearing my favorite summer dress today but I'm afraid that when I sit down it makes me look pregnant. Or that could just be my fat that makes me look that way. I'm going with the dress.

10. Funny conversation overheard last night from the kids in the bath tub:
Emma: (on why she couldn't put her foot down into the water) I have a boo boo on my foot E-THAN!
Ethan: Well I can't help you.

3 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I heard about Alicia Sacrimone and I agree--she really deserved something! I am also outraged over the softball bit. Just why is that out and trampoline is in? Seriously.

Cheryl Lage said...

What?? Trampoline is an Olympic event? I am SOOO out of it.

Your number 9 had me in stitches...too funny!

Neurotic Atty said...

LMAO at #5 and #10!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.