Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Workin' at the Car Wash, yeah...

Blogger is doing some crazy stuff here, cause I can only see my pics when I hit post. So here goes, sorry if this is off...

I haven’t done pics in a while, and I actually have a bunch stored up. So here are some from earlier this summer when we decided to wash my Expedition and Daddy’s Trailblazer. It’s a nice way to pass a Saturday afternoon when it’s hotter than the hinges of you-know-where.

Rockin the sponge...



Ethan hard at work...


What's gonna work? TEAMWORK.


I'm not quite wet enough yet. Why don't cha just spray me again to be sure?


Even though I'm this cute, they still put me to work.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Very cute, if they are looking for more cars to wash, they are more then welcome to come my way! Jackson and I are looking forward to a visit on Friday!

Neurotic Atty said...

"Wonder Pets, Wonder Pets! We're on our way...to help a baby [insert animal here] and save the day. We're not too big, and we're not too tough, but when we work together we've got the right stuff. Gooooo, Wonder Pets! Yea!" So I might watch a little Nick Jr. when I visit Lily -- shoot me.

Tell the Twinkies that my car is ready to be washed whenever they're available. Cute pics!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I'll drive to WV to get the CR-V washed!! It's a mess!

What a good idea to beat the heat--make three year olds wash ginormous vehicles!

Paula said...

Looks like fun!

Kimberly said...

cutest car washers i've ever seen!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.