Thursday, December 13, 2007

Another I wonder

Good morning readers, I've been very lax with the camera lately, so here is yet another pictureless post. First off, Emma Bo Bemma's surgery is offically set for January 15, so please think good thoughts with us on that day. I'm sure I'll have a neurotic mommy blog on about January 13-14 so stay tuned. :)

Here's a blast from the past, another set of I wonders...

  1. I wonder why people would say things on the internet that they'd NEVER say to someone's face. A wonderful blogger got some nasty comments and had to privatize her blog. That stinks, because she only blogs about her kids and her life, and includes her pictures (which are super great by the way) and I can't see how THAT could ever offend anyone. She's like the least offensive blogger I've ever read.
  2. I wonder why people feel the need to send the exact same set of exhibits that the litigants on the other side sent. Do they think if they send them twice I'll pay more attention?
  3. I wonder why it's a headline that teachers in WV are ranked 48th in national pay scale. Um, the ENTIRE STATE is ranked 49th or 50th in median income, why would teachers be paid more than any other occupation in WV???? If money's an issue I'd suggest not living in WV, there ain't none here.
  4. I wonder why I can't slap any attorney who files an appeal without a docketing statement. I'm about to designate myself as the Supreme Court slapper.
  5. I wonder why people feel the need to back into parking spaces in a busy parking lot or parking garage. And if you feel the need to do this, at least hone your skills so it doesn't take you 15 attempts while 30 ticked off drivers line up behind you.
  6. I wonder where the dude who works in my building gets his he capris. Seriously, where does a dude go to buy dress pant capris? They even have a nice little button below the knee and different colors in the pleat by the button. And he wears them with wool knee socks, I guess to keep his legs warm.
  7. I wonder how Bruce Springsteen has an alleged hit album. Has he even put out a song in the past 20 years? And isn't he like 65?
  8. I wonder how great my life will be now that I'm getting not one, but TWO DVRs on Saturday. And how many shows will pile up on it before I get to watch them.
  9. I wonder if the mall is less insane during a weekday. I think I'm gonna try to do the whole Santa's lap thing on Monday or Tuesday.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Another great I Wonder post! I am intrigued by the he capris and I wish you could get a picture of that! As for the mall, I heard on NPR this morning that mall attendance was down 23% last weekend from the same weekend last year. Tell that to the half million people packed into the malls here last weekend!

Neurotic Atty said...

First of all, I certainly be thinking about Miss Emma. I'm sure her surgery will go very smoothly. Second of all, I know exactly who you're talking about with the capris!!! I nearly peed my pants when I first saw them the other day! Third, Jonathan's Mommy, there were a half million people packed into our mall last weekend, too! Sheesh! That was DOWN 23%?!

Anonymous said...

I think it may be inappropriate Andrea, for you to sit on Santa's lap, even if it is on a Monday or Tuesday... :)

Jenny

supermommysquared said...

In my experience, trhe mall has been pretty dead on the weekdays, so you should be good. Cam is back to SA on Monday, so call me and I would love to hit the Clay Center on Wed or Fri or do whatever is convenient for you. By the way, I think I know who the gone-private blogger is and I can't believe someone was offended by her! She is the sweetest person ever!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.