Sunday, February 10, 2008

Finally, some pictures

Here are some new pics for all of your viewing pleasure. This is Emma prior to her surgery, complete with yellow hospital jammies and socks which she quickly rejected because they didn't match and were ugly. BunBun went through surgery too and got her own ID bracelet.

Emma and Nanny pre-surgery. Note the ugly socks.
Emma's ride to surgery.
Post- surgery, clearly feeling better. She's wearing my brown knee high boots, which are hip waders on her.

8 comments:

Susie PSU said...

What a great picture in your boots!

CBRESQ said...

Looking good. Glad things went well. I would have vetoed the socks too. If you don't feel good, you should at least look good.

Katie said...

I agree that the green socks are ugly. I love that the pre-surgery ride was in a wagon. What a trooper going through all that. I'm so glad she is on the mend now.

Kimberly said...

OMG that last pic totally cracks me up! Obviously feeling better!

Paula said...

love love love the boots

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Ugh, those socks ARE ugly--I don't blame Emma one bit for rejecting them!

How cool is it that they let her ride to surgery in a wagon! I am SO happy that she came through everything so well!

Neurotic Atty said...

Oh, no. I hope that doesn't mean she's going to grow up to be a stripper... Just kidding! So cute!

Janice said...

So glad Emma is dong well!! The knee high boots picture cracked me up!

And can I just say that I am so jealous your kids are pretty much potty trained!!!!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.