Friday, February 29, 2008

The things you do for your kids...

So, guess what I get to do this weekend? Go to a car show to see this:


Yay. Can you feel my excitement? For those of you who don't know, my son is a total redneck. He loves Nascar, monster trucks, heavy machinery, etc. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I have no idea where he gets it. I mean, we're certainly not high class folk, but if he starts asking for a mullet, wanting a gunrack in my Expedition, cutting the sleeves out of his shirts, and rubbing Skoal, I'm calling up the hospital and asking where my REAL kid is.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Well Ethan will LOVE it! Is Emma going too?

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Jonathan would LOVE that! I know what you mean about the redneck stuff. I'm hoping Jonathan will grow out of it! Of course, as far as Nascar, it doesn't help that my mom is into it to and just brought Jonathan a Dale Jr. ensemble this weekend! Hope you have a good time!

Paula said...

hsve fun...

Neurotic Atty said...

Nuh...uh! Oh, tell me it isn't so. Look, you've sacrificed yourself so much already. I mean, you passed up a WVU football game for a birthday party for Pete's sake! I think you are perfectly entitled to draw the line at a monster truck rally. It's far better for Ethan in the long run anyway. I mean, do you want him to grow up to be Larry the Cable Guy? No, you don't! Stop the madness, Law Chick!

supermommysquared said...

Hope you had fun at the monster truck show! If he didn't look so much like your hubby and your dad you might be able to to away with the whole switched at the hospital thing :)

Susie PSU said...

Oh, c'mon, let him grow a mullet! Think how much fun THAT would be to blog about!!

:-)

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.