Monday, February 25, 2008

Gotta do it, I was tagged.

Ok, Elizabeth tagged me, so here goes...

Four Jobs I have had:
A. Deli girl
B. DMV worker
C. Resident Assistant
D. Attorney

4 places I’ve been:
A. Vegas
B. Cancun
C. Myrtle Beach
D. Florida

4 movies I’ve watched over and over:
A. Steel Magnolias
B. Beaches
C. Shawshank Redemption
D. Legally Blonde

4 shows I watch:
A. House
B. Law and Order SVU
C. Bones
D. Intervention

4 places I’d rather be right now:
A. The beach
B. At home
C. Morgantown
D. sleeping

4 favorite things to eat:
A. chocolate anything
B. pasta
C. Southern breakfast foods
D. scallops from Sara J’s

4 places I’ve lived:
A. Morgantown
B. Athens
C. Hurricane
D. Buffalo

4 things I look forward to this new year:
A. saving some money
B. the kids getting bigger
C. some small weekend trip
D. having a lot of summer time off

Hmm, most of my blogger buddies have already been tagged, but I’ll go with Jonathan’s Mommy, Desperate Housemommy, Neurotic Attorney and Lydia’s Mommy.

2 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Fun! I need something new to blog about so I will get on it!

Neurotic Atty said...

Um, yeah, it's time for me to go to bed...when you said you'd lived in Athens, I thought you meant Greece! Now I'm thinking you meant Athens, WV. I'm fried.

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.