Saturday, June 14, 2008

More pictures, I'm so slow

I'm pretty sure I've lost some of the people who checked this blog because I've been so ridiculously slow in posting. So I'm catching up some. These are from their birthday. This is the bounce house that their 3 grandparents went together and got them. My kids are so deprived.

My attempt at an action shot. Yeah, I have a point and shoot Kodak. Not the best.
Going down the slide.
What good is a slide if you don't try to climb up it? However, it's not really easy to do in socks.
Upside down on the slide
My stinker butts. I like this pic. I'm going to attempt to remember how the heck I put the pic at the top of this blog and change it to this one.

Since I downloaded a bunch of pics, I'm going to try to do a couple new blogs tomorrow. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Neurotic Atty said...

Yay! New pictures! I love that last picture, too. They have the sweetest little faces -- a mini ANM and a mini MM!

Kimberly said...

Sweet!!!!!! We gotta come over and play in that sucker!

Paula said...

that looks tons of fun. that last picture is great!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Which bounce house is that? My sister is wanting to get one for Jonathan for his b-day next month.

I agree with you, I really like that last picture, too. It would look great in your banner!

Katie said...

It looks like they had a blast with their new blow up jump/slide. At least it will help entertain and tire them out. That is a cute pic of both of them on the slide.

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.