Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Round one of the three year old pics

Here are the "group" shots of the kids 3 year photo session. Some of ya'll have already seen these via email but I figured out that I can snipe them from the Sears site (don't tell) without buying the cd. I'm sure they probably aren't print quality but they're at least blog worthy.

Love this shot. I have a similar one when they were about 7 months old.

Yes, baby girl smiles with her mouth open.
See? Don't they look deceptively sweet here?
The classic "3" picture. I'll have to dig out last year's 2 picture for comparison.
Giggle box with her mouth open again...the lady kept saying, oh, her mouth is open. I was like, yeah, it's been open every set of pictures since she was born. It's ok. Don't they look so...old??

2 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I love that first one! That is such a fun pose! Jonathan and his cousin Aiden did one like that for my MIL for Christmas.

Great pictures!

Neurotic Atty said...

They DO look so much older! That's insane...and sad! I love it that you're trying to liberalize Ethan's Republican hair, and I love Emma's giggle-smile!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.