Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm ba-ack...and I brought videos

Quick update- I think we’re all over our illness, finally, although I still have a nice tuberculosis level cough at night. We are heavy into potty training, and to my great surprise, Ethan is flying through this. Emma is not comfortable on the potty, I think partially because the child has no butt and feels like she’s falling through the little potty seat. I hate to break it to her but the Nease Ghetto Booty grows in at about age 15, so she’s not out of the woods yet. I’ll blog more on tales from the potty later.
So, I think I figured out this video stuff. I tried to just upload to Blogger but again, it hates me so I had to go the YouTube route. This is each of the kids with one of their new favorite after bath pasttimes, jumping on Mom and Dad’s bed. I have no clue where they got the "Mountain Dew!" yell from. Granted, I drink Mt. Dew (well, diet now that I’m a chubbo) but I have NEVER given them any of that caffeine infused, lemon limey goodness. They have more than enough energy without it. I guess maybe it was on a commercial or something because about 3 days ago they started yelling "Mountain Dew!" and jumping on the bed. Odd. Then Ethan informed me last night, "Mommy, we Mountain Dews! Ethan Emma Mountain Dews!" All righty then...



5 comments:

Neurotic Atty said...

How cute! Glad everyone is feeling better! Are the kids going to the game this weekend?

Kimberly said...

Mountain Dew...LOL, that's great! I LOVE how Ethan says motorcycle. It's SOOOO darn cute! They are getting so stinkin' big! Don't forget that we want to see beach pics too!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Yeah, where are the beach pics?? And why did this post totally make me wish I had some Mountain Dew?

They are adorable! They look so grown up all of a sudden!

supermommysquared said...

so cute!!! Congrats on the potty training success. We are currently on day five of poopy snakes in the potty only!!!!

Susie PSU said...

Geez, can you IMAGINE giving kids caffeine? I think I'd rather go play in traffic...

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.