Friday, August 10, 2007

Please say a little prayer

This has been a pretty craptacular week in the Markins house. I don't have time to go too far into it, but it has included a trip to the doctor and x-rays for Emma; a raging sickness for Emma as well (possibly related to a hip issue, maybe not) complete with a high temp of 102.5; chipped glasses; a little puke, and a lot of packing. Emma is feeling better so the plan is to head out between 4 and 5 am tomorrow.

So my current prayers: healthy Emma; no sickness for Ethan; and a safe trip. Have fun in Blogger land and post lots for me to read when I return!

6 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

OMG, that sounds awful! I hope everything is OK as there is nothing worse than having a sick child! I hope you guys are able to go on your trip and have a great time!!

Zuska said...

I just found your blog through a convoluted path I can't even retrace, but was struck by your kids' names. I have an Emma, and if her sister were a boy ... she was going to be Ethan.

Great names ;)

Neurotic Atty said...

I hope Emma is feeling better this evening. Have a safe trip and a wonderful vacation!!!

Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh....I hope that she is feeling better! You'll have to fill us in when you get back on what all has been going on. Hugs and prayers!

Susie PSU said...

Oh, you poor thing! I hope your week at the beach goes TONS better...keep us posted.

Paula said...

i hope she is ok...

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.