Friday, August 31, 2007

Finally...some beach pictures

Ok, finally some beach pictures. I’ll start with pictures just on the beach. I only took about 50 pictures because our trip was, let’s say, interesting. Sickness does NOT make for a fabulous vacation, but we made the best of it. I’ll post some of the more telling pictures later.

Here are the kids on the beach. We actually all made it out a couple of days. Some days we stuck by the pools and lazy rivers.

Here's our beach set up. Guess who got to carry 90% of the junk you see? I'm so buying one of those beach carts next year.
Ethan and the "lellow ba-hoe" (yellow backhoe) and the yellow shovel. If you have a playdate with this child, please do not bring a yellow toy. He is under the distinct impression that all things yellow in this world belong to him. And orange, too, considering his newfound love of Tony Stewart. My child is officially a redneck.
I think this is the only picture of one of them actually looking at me and saying "cheese."
Ok, I'm no photographer. We all know that. But this was my ONE artsy picture and I love it love it love it, so please don't tell me all the things that photographically are wrong with it. I think it's adorable. BTW, it's mine and Emma's left piggies. Yes, we have the same toenail polish on. And yes we have the exact same feet.
Ok, on a final note, I'm thinking of investing in a cheapo photo editing program. Any suggestions? I know NOTHING about them and really only want to use them to make the colors nicer (and maybe make myself a banner!). Something simple and easy and cheap.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

YAY! Beach pics! And I love your artsy photo...way to go!

- You need the ATV wagon that Sophie has. Perfect for the beach and hauling 10 tons of junk to the beach.

- I bought Photoshop Elements 3.0 (ubber old version) off of ebay. It's sometimes a pain the the a$$ so there might be s/t more user friendly out there.

TwinMommyLawchick said...

I have that wagon but couldn't fit it into the car with all the other stuff! Sad isn't it, that I drive an Expedition and it was packed too full to fit the wagon. In my defense that wagon is huge.

Neurotic Atty said...

Yay! I thought you had forgotten about us! For sick kiddos, they look awfully cute! And I love your artsy photo, too. Very cute.

P.S. Tomorrow's the big day!!! Let's gooooooooo, Mountaineers!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Your pictures are really good! I love that one with the feet and would totally paint Jonathan's toeneils to match mine if Bryan would let me!

Kimberly said...

Yeah...that's wagon is big...we had to take it apart to take to the beach. I was tempted to strap it to the top of the car!

Susie PSU said...

How about some cart like the homeless ppl use - the ones that are tall and skinny? Would that fit??

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.