Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mommies don't get sick days...

Ok, sorry so slow on the posting but I officially have whatever it was that my kids have. I feel like smashed poo, only worse. I'm hoping it's on the upswing but til it's gone, no pics. Sorry.

As all you mommies out there know, if Mom is sick, too bad so sad. The world does not stop moving. Thank goodness for my MIL who was at the house last night and gave the kids a bath while I lay on the couch contemplating taking the drill to my face to relieve some of the pressure and wondering exactly how hard and how much you have to cough to literally cough up a lung. Sigh. I'm getting old; just can't handle the sicknesses anymore.

So hopefully I'll have some pics and vacation stories up by the end of the week unless the vast amounts of snot completely take over my brain.

6 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

You are so right! Jonathan could completely care less if I am sick! Bryan tries to help during those times, but Jonathan pretty much won't have any of it! Thank goodness for your MIL!

Hope you feel better soon!

supermommysquared said...

Feel better soon and let me know when you want those clothes :)

Kimberly said...

No fun! I hope you feel better soon and I can't wait to hear about vacation!

Susie PSU said...

Wow, that sucks. Hang in there, and get better soon!

Anonymous said...

You need to stop giving me such not fun mommy moments to look forward to! Seriously though, I hope you feel better soon.

Katie

Neurotic Atty said...

I hope you feel better soon! In the meantime, pretend like you're a man and milk it for all it's worth!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.