Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Officially at the beach!

Ok, we're officially here. Well, we've been here since Saturday, but I haven't been on the 'puter much. So, the trip down went fairly well and Emma is still hacking but feels better. Unfortunately the doc said she had the "beginnings" of an ear infection and a raging cold. NIce. Of course, now Ethan's gotten the hacking cough cold and has been impossible to deal with when he's not sleeping. This morning he seems to be better so fingers crossed. It's no fun dealing with sick kids on vacation, but despite that we've had a lot of fun. We've hit Broadway at the Beach, the various pools and lazy rivers, and of course, as Ethan refers to it, the "motion." I also hit the outlets last night and we've had some fab food. Mmmm, scallops....

So, I think we're on the downhill side of the illnesses and we should be close to normal soon. Ethan is currently helping me type this so excuse any typos...but here are some quotes so far...

Emma (upon me telling her it was time for her bath): I probably stink...(no idea she knew the word "probably!)

Ethan: Mommy, I NEED a mokercycle. A lellow mokercycle.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are having fun! Hope the kids get better soon!!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the family vacay! You definitely deserve it!

Wendy

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Hope the rest of your trip continues on the upswing! Vacation with sick children does not sound like very much fun! I am glad that you found time to post, though. :)

Kimberly said...

Sounds like everything is going great. I forgot to remind you to go to Rockafellers! If you get this, it's right past Barefoot landing (but go around 5- 5:30).

supermommysquared said...

Glad to hear that you are having so much fun! Call me when you get home :)

Neurotic Atty said...

Of course he NEEDS a mokercycle! What 2-year-old doesn't? Hope you have a wonderful time! See you next week!

Anonymous said...

I hope the rest of your vacation went well, also. I can't wait to see some pics from the trip. You'll have to let us know if Ethan got his mokorcycle.

Katie

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.