Thursday, October 18, 2007

I should be mother of the year...

Ok, not really but I bet it got you to read this entry. My current mother of the year qualifications are (1) I did not get tickets to the WVU/Mississippi State game even though I could have because the kids have a birthday party to go to which will have real hayrides with real horses and pumpkin carving, I couldn’t bear for them to miss that, even though they never would have known, and (2) I will be taking them to Billy Bob’s Pizza Wonderland for the second time in a month. For those of you who missed the last post on this, it’s like Chuck E. Cheese but way better. One dad at the last party called it Vegas for kids.

So here are some pictures from the last trip:

Ethan looks confused for some reason. Maybe it's because the concept of sharing is not a natural one for him, and there was a kid riding this ride with his tokens who let us hop on for free! Thanks little boy's mommy!

Driving the Mac truck. Twin powers, unite!
More twintuition driving...Ethan's not so big on "watching the road." YOu can see he's way more interested in the prizes.
Emma on the one kid ferris wheel. This is a pretty neat little ride.
Ethan chillin out. Love this pic! Sorry I didn't edit to get the red eye out. I never edit my pics, I just forget. (as if you couldn't tell!)
So the first trip was a hit and they behaved very well. We didn't get much ball pit time because there were some thug kids there whose parents, despite the 50 signs saying otherwise, were no where in sight.

On another note, when did we get so popular? October has been CRAZY for us. So far we've gone to, been invited to, or have upcoming 2 kids' birthday parties, a housewarming, a Southern Homes living party, a kiddie fall party thing, the Pumpkin festival, and an adult Halloween party. I think I'm ready for November!

3 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Wow--you guys ARE having a busy month!! We only have Chuck E Cheese in the 'ville, but I may just have to venture to Billy Bob's when we are in next month for Thanksgiving because that ferris wheel is too cool!

Love the pic of them driving together. Scary thought, huh??

Neurotic Atty said...

You know you're totally in love with your kids when you blow off the chance to watch WVU in person just to make sure they get to a birthday party.

And by the way, have they aged like 2 years since the beach pictures or what? Ethan, especially, looks so grown up all of a sudden!

Janice said...

How fun! Love Ethan's last picture! I am curious, what's a Southern Homes Living party? Is it like a Tupperware party - or a Spice of Life? (He-he!) Boy, you guys sure are busy!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.