Friday, September 7, 2007

My funny Twinkies...

Ok, today's blog is just going to be some of the hilarious things my kids have done in the last couple weeks. I'll put the rest of the beach pics up this weekend, along with some potty pics.

First off, Ethan got hurt last Friday night. Let's just say a spinning computer chair of Gramps', a bad choice of when to exit said chair, and a dustbuster were involved. Well, he split his chin and we thought it looked pretty deep. We being my mother, Michael and I. Gramps was too traumatized I think to even notice except to get a bandaid. So off to the CAMC Cross Lanes Urgent Care. The doctor practically laughed at us when he saw it, but I SWEAR it looked way worse at Gramps and Nanny's. So he glued it together after cleaning it. Well, Emma soon realized that Ethan was getting too much attention and she wanted to sit on the little bed thing. We told her that's only for hurt people, so she promptly gets down on her hands and knees and hits her chin on the floor, looks at us and says, "Mommy I hurt my chin. I want to sit up there now. I hurt." Creative, no?

A potty story- those of you with boys know the "tuck the pee pee" issue. Well, Daddy took Ethan to the potty and usually E is good about tucking, but forgot this time, and Daddy didn't check and walked away. All the sudden, Ethan starts yelling, "Daddy, Daddy, I pee pee on my Diego panties!" Yes, he thinks he wears panties. I'm raising a cross dresser. A Nascar obsessed, monster truck loving, rough housing cross dresser.

1 comment:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I am horrified at trying to get Jonathan to learn the whole "tuck the pee-pee" trick. I am hoping they will show him at school and he will just come home with built in knowledge!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.