Sunday, September 9, 2007

Part III...Can anyone say Tiger Woods, ya'll? Or maybe some Annika?

You people have no idea of my greatness when it comes to photography, because looking at these pictures, you don’t know the nightmare that this little jaunt was. Let’s just say, two is too young for putt putt. And we made it through about 4 holes, and left everyone else behind to finish. But the pictures look good and in 10 years maybe I’ll forget that I was about to leave my kids at the Cancun Lagoon Putt Putt Golf place.

Ethan's first ever tee off. Notice he has two balls. Yeah, it's the Toddler Rules of Acquisition. I want everything and I'll throw a fit til I get it.

Emma's first tee off. She has, shall we say, a unique style.
Hitting it in the hole. I guess Emma's there to help guide it in...Surprisingly no one got whacked with a club on this trip.
Here, let me put it in there for you. And you can see from the corner of this picture how well the trip was going for Ethan. I gotta get an editting program. :)
Gramps sees the potential for a moneymaker here. I think we'll call him Tiger Shark when he makes it big. Or we could stick with his current nickname, Super Big E.

6 comments:

Susie PSU said...

You are far braver than I - we haven't even tried putt putt yet, really! But you're right, the pictures are great, and for a blog, it's all about the picture...

Kimberly said...

These pics are great!! You are a brave brave woman taking 2 two year olds to putt putt! When my nephews were 2 they all went that year at the beach too. I say "they all" b/c Steven and I decided that they could "go ahead with out us!" And HAPPY B-DAY!

Neurotic Atty said...

Great pictures, and happy birthday, by the way!!! Vici didn't tell me until after you'd left my office, or I surely would've said something. Hope you had a good evening!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Happy belated birthday (I was on vacation with no computer access, so sorry for being late)! I agree, you are a totally brave woman! And I feel you on the cranky kid on vacation--NOT fun!

supermommysquared said...

I know I talked to you the other night and already told you that I love these pics, but I really do! When is the next WV holiday? I want to have a blogger girls date with you and Kim at the Clay Center, so hopefully there is one soon :)

Janice said...

I gotta hand it to ya. Taking my kids to play putt putt won't happen until they are old enough to go to school. Ethan and Emma looked like they had a great time. Great pictures and love your little captions with each one!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.