Sunday, September 9, 2007

Pictures galore...

Double post here, because I’m trying to get most of these pictures up so I can move on to Tales from the Potty Chair. Enjoy!

Us at the amusement section of Broadway at the Beach.


Us on the Nascar ride, same section. Let me tell you, this ride had a major whip in it but the kids weren't scared at all.
As you can see, though, Auntie Lala was feeling the whip, but Emma LOVED it.
Mommy and twinkies at Barefoot Landing on the merry go round. Yes, my hair is a hot mess but it was super duper windy that day.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Is that not the fastest merry-go-round ever! Looks like the twinks had a blast!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Ooh, that looks like SO much fun! No rides for us on vacay this year and I just KNOW Jonathan is ready for some!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.