Friday, November 2, 2007

Random Picture Post

So, I decided to do a random picture post today. But first, I have to tell a funny story.

Last night, we had stir fry with chicken for dinner, and brown rice. Side note- way to go Mommy on healthy dinner *pats self on back* So the kids are eating at their little table, but they have get-up-itis, and I keep telling them, sit there and eat, we don’t run around while eating. A few minutes later, I’m absorbed in Dr. Phil (ok, not such a good Mommy thing) and I start hearing this weird noise of something moving across the hardwood. Finally, I got my lazy butt off the couch and ripped myself away from the latest Dr. Phil drama, and see that they’ve spilled rice all over the floor and are trying to clean it up with their play vacuums! It was so funny I couldn’t even be mad. Unfortunately I had no idea where my camera was, and since they were walking through the rice and spreading it, I had to clean up the mess quickly.

So here are some pics I like. Sorry for the glare on Emma's glasses but everything I read was really complicated on how to fix it, as in cloning the non-glare eye and then pasting it perfectly over the other, so I was like, ok, I'll live with it.

This pic is true Emma, she's a giggle box.
Emma with her sweet smile.
Ethan's sweet smile.
Love this one. It shows his baby blues.
Ethan and Emma under their "tent" in the living room.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Rice and fake vacuums--I love it!
Too bad you couldn't find your camera...

Neurotic Atty said...

Such sweetie pies! The fake vacuum thing could be good, or it could be bad...it's good that they know HOW to clean up and are clearly willing and able to do it, but it's bad that they tried to clean up BEFORE you discovered the mess. You are in for some serious cover-ups in the future!!! Mischievous little twinkies!

Paula said...

they have the best smiles...hey they were trying....

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.