Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Back to your regularly scheduled blog...

Hi all, I am returning you to your regularly scheduled blog. I’ve made it so no one can post “anonymous” (read= pussy, I won’t tell you my name) comments on here, so to people who really want to post a comment, please just sign up and do so. To others, find another blog.

So, anywho, below find a picture of Emma holding the first flower she found this spring. Notice the yellow on her chin where she tried to EAT said flower! The vacant look in her eyes is because she is watching a Dora video. Try to turn it off and she’ll gnaw your arm off!


1 comment:

Neurotic Atty said...

Perhaps that just means she has a taste for the finer things in life. Some of the best restaurants serve a lovely little dandelion green salad. Of course, I don't think the flower itself is part of the salad, but maybe she's on to something!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.