Monday, April 23, 2007

More Easter...

So here are some more pictures from Easter. Someday I’ll have the pictures actually caught up to the present day, but bear with me. The first two are Ethan and Emma with Auntie Lala. We tried and tried to get pics of them together with her but they aren’t cooperative with together pictures anymore. I can never get them both looking at me, if I happen to manage to get them to sit long enough to actually take a picture.

The other two are pictures of the “indoor” Easter Egg hunt since Easter was freezing this year. They sort of “got it” but I’m not sure they knew they were supposed to be looking for eggs for the first 5 minutes, and by then a lot of the eggs were swiped by the older kids. We’re going to have to go into training next year starting on St. Patrick’s Day.





3 comments:

Kimberly said...

How cute are the bunny ear pics!! I'm loving Emma's attempt at a bunny face...she did a pretty good job!!!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Those pics are so cute! Wasn't it a complete shame that it was so cold this year? I had the greatest pair of madras shorts for J-Man to wear...But I guess they can work for a b-day outfit!

Janice said...

I know what you mean about getting pictures of the two together. I usually have to bribe my kids with all kinds of treats just to get Cameron to sit next to Ava without tapping her on the head.

I think Ethan and Emma are going to be pros for the Easter Egg hunt next year!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.