Tuesday, April 3, 2007



Our Easter pictures really stunk this year thanks to two kids who refused to smile in any way, shape or form, so I took these the other day in our yard. Let me tell you, that $10 blow up bunny was one of the best purchases I have made. The kids LOVE it. So here they are, kissing the “Eter Bunny”. It’s pretty funny how they hop around when they talk about the Eter bunny because, well, you know, bunnies hop.

I’m totally bummed that it’s going to be freezing cold this weekend for Easter. The kids have an egg hunt Saturday, and it’s supposed to be a high of like 44. Nice. Hunting Easter eggs in winter coats and hats. That’s just wrong. Glad I bought long sleeves for Ethan and a sweater to go over Emma’s dress for Sunday.

I am back up to about 70% health now. My head and face still hurt but it’s bearable. Unfortunately because I haven’t felt well I’ve indulged myself more than I should so the weight loss has totally stalled. I’m at 21 pounds lost. I will recommit this week though, and even try to throw some exercise in the mix!

2 comments:

supermommysquared said...

I am so mad about the weather!! Do you think we could do Friday indoors so Hailey could visit with the Twinks? Let me know :)

Anne said...

How cute! I hope they don't cancel the egg hunt on Saturday either!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.