Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A new I wonder...

I haven't done an I Wonder in a while, so here you go!

I wonder...

  1. why truckers feel the need to honk at me. Now, I sort of understood it when I was 19 and driving a sports car. But then I bought a "big girl" car (Grand Am) and still got honked at. Totalled the Grand Am, bought a Jeep Liberty, still honked at. Now I'm in a Mommy Mobile (Expedition) with two car seats in the back, and this morning I get honked at. Odd. Maybe I'm way hotter in a car. I should check this theory.
  2. if the red truck who kept swinging into the right lane trying to pass everyone, then getting blocked up and ending up back behind me (and about 50 other cars) yesterday saw me laughing at him. I hope so.
  3. why people don't get over when you're trying to get on the interstate, when there is no car in the fast lane for like 5 miles.
  4. why I didn't buy a Dora pillowcase earlier, since it is clearly magic enough to make Emma just ask to get in her crib at about 7:30 - 7:45 and go to sleep. No cajoling or rocking or cuddling, she just goes to bed.
  5. Why the Diego pillowcase does not have the same effect on Ethan.
  6. why the poor professor from VT who survived the Holocaust had to be gunned down by a psycho
  7. why I feel the need to have a birthday party for my children again this year.
  8. why I have "cut back" from last year's party yet it appears I'll be spending nearly as much.
  9. why I will never remember to download my pictures from my camera to post some new ones on here
  10. how different my life would be if I had listened to that nagging little voice my senior year of college that said, don't go to law school! Get a masters and doctorate in English and teach college somewhere.
  11. how great it must feel to start your life without any student loans. I hope I can do this for my kids.
  12. why I spent $76 on a super duper spa pedicure 3 weeks ago and haven't been able to wear sandals ONCE since then. What a waste.
  13. where I can get a pair of cute but dressy white sandals that don't belong on a 16 year old or a 60 year old, since mine are on their last legs.
  14. why my wedding and engagement rings always look so dirty
  15. why all radio stations seem to take commercial breaks at the same time

Ok, that's all for now. I'll really really try to remember to put some new pics on the computer tonight!

4 comments:

supermommysquared said...

If it makes you feel any better, Hailey and I are very excited about the Twinks non-party birthday celebration :)

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I feel you on the party thing, too. Jonathan's birthday isn't even until July and I have already started looking at invitations and thinking about what type of cake to get...

Kimberly said...

I'm excited about the Explorer party too!!! It's just soooo much fun to see all of the kids together!

Janice said...

I am getting stressed out just thinking about throwing the kids' birthday party... It's a good thing we're only doing one party, right? (Cameron, Ava's and my husband's are all within a week of each other).

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.