Thursday, April 12, 2007

I keep forgetting the Easter pics! Will these do?

Don’t yell at me, I yet again forgot to put pictures on the computer or bring them to work. Someday soon, I promise. I’m busy pricing items for a yard sale that may or may not happen Saturday at my mother in law’s subdivision. If you’re around, go to Indian Head in Saint Albans, off Coal River Road. SUPER huge yard sale for the whole subdivision. As in, they have to have police there to direct traffic. I’m planning to find a way to sell and shop at the same time. And corral the kids. Should be interesting.

So, anyway, here are some old pictures of Ethan on the slide. First picture, Ethan on top, Easter Egg in one hand, ball in the other. He always has to have something in each hand. Actually there are two balls in the lower hand.

I guess he didn't figure on not being able to catch himself at the bottom with his hands full! This one is so funny, with the ball flying up in the air.
2 outta 3 made it to the bottom, not bad! Here's hoping that the spring weather comes back soon!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Your kids are so cute! I hear you all had fun at Snowshoe. I am hoping I won't be in the middle of a trial for the next get together!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I hear you about the weather! I have no idea what I'm going to bring for Jonathan to wear for Hailey's b-day bash!!

Wendy said...

Oh, I am so ready for the srping!! Love the ball in the air! Classic picture!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.