Thursday, May 10, 2007

Blogger hates me...

Ok, blogger is starting to tick me off here. I had a ton of trouble yesterday posting my pics, it took literally 6 tries. And, I KNOW I left a comment on another blog yesterday and it’s not there, and I don’t think the blog owner deleted it because there isn’t one of those “deleted by the blog administrator” things. Weird. Heather, I really did make a comment telling you about Ethan having to be drug out of Toys R Us on Saturday and how I am now “that mom” that everyone was staring at as he collapsed in the parking lot sobbing over not getting a $300 John Deere ride on Gator that he was too small for anyway. But I guess Blogger ate it. Oh well.

So, I’m going to try another post, we’ll see how it goes. Please note once again that I am NOT a photographer and am not trying to be. My pics come from a point and shoot Kodak 8 mp camera which I love for what it is, but it sure isn’t a big fancy nice camera. So, please forgive the bad shadows, the blur, the lack of centering and all that!

These pics are of last night’s bubble blowing extravaganza. Well, Emma blows bubbles, Ethan chases them and dumps out all his bubbles onto the ground. I remember when I was little we used to have to mark our bubbles because Alaina would always dump hers out and they’d be gone then we’d fight over the rest. I’m thinking I need to institute that, or at least find the no spill bubble thing they got for Easter that our house vortex has sucked in.

Emma looks like she's crying here but that's her bubble blowing face. She's one vicious blower. And I promise they had sunscreen on but it was like 90 when I got home. The red faces are from the heat, not a sunburn!
Ethan telling Mawmaw that he doesn't know how his bubbles got dumped out on the ground, just after he turned the bottle upside down to watch them dump out.
Running through the spilled bubbles seemed to be more fun than blowing at this point. Notice how she's protecting her OWN bubbles from Ethan the Swiper.
Ethan enjoying his handiwork.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea - Love the pics. They are too cute! I just had to purchase the "no spill" bubbles myself, not for Nora, no, no, no Miss Neat Freak won't spill hers. I had to get them for her cousin, Mady Jo who thinks like Ethan. I found the "no spill" bubbles at Dollar General! What a great place for stuff like that. Again, I hope you enjoy your new job and the extra time you will have with the kids! Take Care,
Andy Boggess

Jonathan's Mommy said...

You defintely need the no spill bubbles--they are a god send!

And I am not much of a photographer either and may well use the same camera you do. I think your pictures are great and you defintely need to keep posting them!

supermommysquared said...

I believe you about your post and I am starting to feel better about my crazy kid. Mother's Day has been good, and I hope the Twinks had a good party. I am so sorry that we missed it! We need to get together for a pool-date, so as soon as they open pencil me in. I pushed for the yard sale so hard because I miss you!

Janice said...

Happy Birthday Ethan and Emma! I just saw pictures from Kim's blog and they look like they had a blast!

Hope you had a great Mother's Day, too!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.