Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Playground play

I’ve been trying to go through some of my pictures so I can post and then delete them from my work computer since I’m leaving soon, and I ran across these. This was one of the early pretty days, at my mother in law’s subdivision playground. I’m not very good at taking pictures because I’m generally chasing someone down, helping them on or off something or something like that, but I try. It ain’t easy keeping up with two almost two year olds at a playground.





4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Every time I see pics of these 2 I just can not BELIEVE how big they are getting!!! We can't wait for the Dora Explorer-not-a-b-day party-party

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I have the same picture problems you are describing and I only have one child! These are great, though--I love to see the twinkies in action!

Janice said...

You're right, it's not easy keeping up with the little ones - in your case you have two toddlers running all over! But these are really great pictures - and great looking kids to boot!

When's their birthday, by the way?

Elizabeth said...

I think Emma looks just like you and Ethan looks just like his daddy. It is amazing. You have wonderful looking kiddos!!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.