Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Twinadoes

So I’ve had like 8 people so far tell me that the first tropical storm of the season is named Andrea. In honor of having a storm named after me, let me present my Twinadoes…this will probably be the last of the pictures til the non-birthday party this weekend.

Here are my future soccer stars...Emma can even play with a bear in her arms.

Ethan and his Lellow ball.
A picture of Emma actually looking at me and sorta smiling. She's seriously not cross eyed but for some reason this pic sorta looks like it.
Emma and Bear hanging on for dear life on the teeter totter. I guess this is the way you have to ride when your brother is heavier than you.
Ethan finally learning to hold onto the teeter totter. His old method was ride til you fall off, then look up, covered in grass, say "uh oh" and laugh. That kid is indestructible.
Happy Hump Day all!

1 comment:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Hump day could not come too soon!!

I can only imagine a day in your life with the "twinadoes." Jonathan just about ran me ragged this morning and there is only one of him! It is amazing to me that you can get dressed and off to work every day!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.