Monday, May 7, 2007

Circus fun...

Well, I’m constantly a day late and a dollar short on the pictures on here, so I decided to rewind to our trip to the circus (April 21). The kids had a good time and actually didn’t really want anything they saw, but they still ended up with pictures, an elephant that held a snow cone (which we should have gotten 2 of!), $10 cotton candy, etc. Ethan ended up sleeping through the first half, and Emma through the second. Darned circus scheduling for nap time! But a good time was had by all.

Emma with her blinky clown nose. She actually liked it, contrary to this picture where she looks miserable.
Ethan enthralled by the tightrope dudes.
Ok, here is more evidence that I may never ever have a good picture of them both together again. This would have turned out so nice had they been looking at me. Bright sunny day, nice plant and sculpture in the background. We tried everything to get them to both look but there were just too many distractions around. Oh well.


3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Well it's still a cute picture even if they were being difficult! And Soph has the same dress! I can't wait for next year...we'll all have to get seats together!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I LOVED the circus and can't wait to take Jonathan!

The pics are cute, even if they weren't looking directly at you! I love that clown nose--I don't remember them having those when I went as a kid.

Anonymous said...

I love the circus and can't wait until we have kids so that I have an excuse to go! The pics of the kids are cute, even if they wouldn't look at you...

Jenny

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.