Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Twinkies!

So here are the pictures we had done Saturday morning at Sears. They did a GREAT job, so all hope is not lost. Towards the end of summer I plan to have Anna do some pictures of them, and I’m sure with her talent for wrangling kids they’ll be even better.

Ethan was not up to modeling so unfortunately there are more pictures of Emma, who would now like to be referred to as Em, her model alter ego. I think she would have sit there all day if the photographer would have let her. I’ll put individuals up tomorrow and the next day. Just in case you run across this, thanks Sarah the photographer at Sears for being patient and doing a good job!


She told them to look for bugs and butterflies here. About .3 seconds after she snapped, they both looked up and said, "no bugs!" in an "are you stupid, these are fake flowers" sort of way.

This was an impromptu "hug each other" shot. Great of Ethan, but she snapped as Emma was finishing the hug and Ethan was hamming it up.

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

These turned out GREAT!! I can't wait to see the rest!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Those are wonderful and I am looking forward to more! Sears is our favorite place to take Jonathan--they always do a great job!

Happy Birthday Twinkies!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! Happy 2nd Birthday to the Twinkies!!!!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

These photos are just too cute! Your children are adorable. I cannot believe they are two!

One question- what's up with the green and white? These twinks need to be bleeding blue and gold! :)

Happy Birthday Twinkies!!!

Wendy

Neurotic Atty said...

The kids are so darned cute, I can almost overlook the fact that they're wearing Marshall colors! ;) Happy birthday to the twins!

Becky said...

Adorable! Happy, happy! (Mine just turned 3 two weeks ago. I'm adding yours to my birthday list.)

Janice said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Ethan and Emma!!! These pictures are awesome!!! Ethan and Emma look like Gap Kid models. And here you were worried they wouldn't sit together for pictures!

(I think I should try Sears out instead of Penney's next time - either that or drive all the way to your West Virginia Sears for the same photographer!;-) )

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.