Monday, May 28, 2007

Lipstick lady

As promised, here are the pictures of my lipstick bandit. I was doing the dishes from dinner (a mere 10 minute task) as Ethan and Emma watched TV in my bedroom on the bed. Ethan kept running in and yelling "Emma Emma!" which means he's trying to tattle on her. I thought it was because I kept hearing the door slam, which I was sure was him, and he was trying to blame her. Imagine my surprise when I go in the room and see this:As a dutiful blogger, I ran to grab my camera while laughing hysterically and blaming myself totally for the snafu. Here's my pillow:
And a close up of Emma the Red Nosed Toddler...
And the last of my red lipstick. Oh well, I'm not a red lipstick kinda girl anyway, so I guess it was good for her entertainment. What color of lipstick should a two year old wear anyway? Red's as good as any, right??
I took lots of pics this lovely weekend. Some of you have asked about the new job. So far, it's fabulous! Complete with leaving work in the evening not feeling upset, sad, overwhelmed or fed up! And, as Friday was "sunny Friday," I got to leave ridiculously early for the long weekend! I feel so refreshed with the whole change!

5 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

That is hysterical! It looks like a massacre occurred on your pillow! I'm sure Emma was quite pleased with herself!

I am SO happy that you like the new job! Thanks for the update as I was wondering about it, too!

Kimberly said...

OMG that is the funniest thing I have seen in a LONG time! I bet she was having a blast!

Anonymous said...

hahaha, red is definitely her color! We had a great time with the kids on Sunday (you and Michael were fun too)...

Jenny

Neurotic Atty said...

I won't even ask how much effort you had to put into cleaning that up! Looks like you'll be taking your little wolf-crier a little more seriously now. Oh, and aren't "Sunny Fridays" great?

Janice said...

This is hilarious!!! It's probably a good thing that Emma got into the lipstick and not Ethan, but it would've been cute too!

Glad you like your new job! Here's to many more "sunny fridays" to you!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.