Thursday, May 17, 2007

Super Big E

Here are my baby boy’s pictures. Like I said, he was not having any of the picture taking, hence the ball he’s holding. The only way he would get a picture taken was with a ball in his hands. It made me proud and angry at the same time! The poor photographer tried everything, even trying to get him to throw the ball to Daddy so she could snap a non-ball pic. Ethan was having none of it. So if it appears he has tears in his eyes on the up close shots, he does!






5 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I love the one where he is all chilled in the chair, holding the ball. Too cute!

I had a horrendous picture ordeal right before Christmas where Jonathan refused to have his picture taken unless he was sitting in a chair and holding a balled up baby wipe in his hand. I think the football at least looks cute, rather than like he has a cold!

Neurotic Atty said...

Poor Ethan! So put-upon by his mom trying to get a picture or two of him so that she could remember her babies forever! Crazy, demanding mommy! If he only realized how cute he is...

Kimberly said...

I love the one where he's chilling in the chair too!

I think these turned out pretty good for a boy who wanted no part of having his pictures taken!

Anonymous said...

I love the one in the chair! These are all great pics.

Jenny

Janice said...

Ok, your kids are absolutely photogenic! I love the black and white of him sitting on the chair.

Do you ever have a hard time finding similar outfits for your kids? I sometimes have a hard time especially when it's for picture taking. I love their outfits and Emma's dotted bows. :-)

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.