Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Birthday wishes

So this morning I was discussing with Emma her upcoming birthday. I said, “little girl, your birthday is less than two months away, what do you want?” Her answer was an emphatic “Soapie!!!!” Thinking I misunderstood and she actually said she wanted a baby, I asked again, to get an even more emphatic SOAPIE!!! For those who don’t speak Emma, that means Sophie. So, Kim, since my kid wants your kid for her birthday, how much are you willing to let her go for??? Emma’s very good to her babies, as long as they are naked most of the time, so I hope Sophie doesn’t mind being a nakey baby. I think maybe Emma is currently associating everything birthday with “Soapie.” Either that or she wants a little sister. Fat chance.

Speaking of nakey babies, please see pics below. The first one is what I get every evening before bath time. Once part of the clothes come off, they run around like banshees til we can corner them to get them in the bath. Picture 2 is a picture of nakey babies hugging, isn’t it sweet??



2 comments:

Kimberly said...

How sweet!!! She has to be associating b-days with Soapie no way it's the little sister thing..surely not? Oh and just so you know...last night Little Bit was carrying around her Wiggles coloring book, dancing, and kissing Greg on the cover. Can you say "obsessed!"

Janice said...

I love the second picture!!! I keep hoping my kids will give each other like that, although my son, Cameron usually tries to tap my daughter on the head, instead.

You're children are so adorably cute!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.