Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tagged, darn it

First, some up close pictures. My son is a cheesehead. My daughter will not smile for a camera. She looks, um, "special" in her easter pics.



Darn you Kim! I’ve now been tagged so I guess I have to do it.

Four Jobs I've Had In My Life

Kroger Courtesy Clerk (fancy name for “bag girl”)
Foodland Deli (Don’t eat the ham salad)
DMV Customer Service Representative
Resident Assistant


Four Movies I Would Watch Over and Over

Pretty Woman

Beaches

Steel Magnolias

Shawshank Redemption


Four Places I Have Lived

Buffalo, WV
Athens, WV

Morgantown WV
Hurricane, WV (ok, I’m boring, I know)


Favorite Bands And Singers

Sugarland
Rascal Flatts
Brad Paisley
Martina McBride


Four Loves of My Life

Emma
Ethan
Michael (sometimes)
Fattening food


Four Most Memorable Moments

giving birth
Walking down the aisle
Passing the bar
Finding out I was having twins


Four of My Favorite Foods

Only 4??? Ok…
Peanut butter
Pizza
Cake
Tie- Mexican/Chinese


Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

home
Any beach
Charleston SC
Boston, Mass


Since I don't know anyone hardly here on Blogger, and I know Heather will tag Jennifer, I'll post this on my MySpace too and tag Wendy and Amelia.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I've got to see these "special" easter pics!

supermommysquared said...

Let me know about swimming classes at the Y. I have been looking and wanting to get Hailey in for awhile. I would love to do them with you, and it would work out because Cam could watch Max, hehe, the idea scares the crap out of him.

Neurotic Atty said...

Ohmigosh! I think I know you, in a round about sort of way! I saw a picture of your husband in your blog, and he was either a year behind me or two years behind me in law school! Your kids are such cuties! And, yes, the Mountaineers shaved a few years off my life last night, too. I have a friend who's on bedrest with her pregnancy, and I had to call to make sure Nichols' shot hadn't sent her into labor!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.