Thursday, March 22, 2007

Twinkie bath time

Ok, along with my serious blogs I do a kid blog too so you people out there who are interested can keep up. I’m running low on pics so I need to take some more this weekend. Since it’s supposed to be beautiful I’m thinking a trip to the park is necessary. Kim, you and Sophie B wanna join us?

The first pic is Ethan in the bath. Doesn’t he look pleased to have his picture taken? He’s chewing on a turtle. We have all these turtles with shells that have shapes on them and different colors. They know all of their shapes pretty well and most colors now, but as you can see they are more of a chew toy than a learning toy.


This is Emma giving some speech about the letter she is holding (that is out of the picture, bad mommy photographer). I’m not sure why her eyes look dark blue in this picture, her eyes are actually light brown. Any ideas from you photographers out there?
I'm sure someday they'll be super pleased that I posted pics of them in the bathtub on the internet. However, I did not post the most nakey of the pictures. I'll save that one for their first dates.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

YES!!! We'd love to join you guys at the park. You just tell me a time and a place!

supermommysquared said...

We should try the Nitro park sometime. It is huge and lots of fun. It is a bit more central to us both.

Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.