Friday, March 16, 2007

More tales from Twinkieland

Some new tales from twinkie land today.

So last night while I’m making dinner Ethan pulls the pillows off the couch and proceeds to get up on the couch and jump off onto the pillows. He actually did a complete front flip once! I know, I should have stopped him after Jump #1 but I was sort of impressed by his ingenuity. Of course then Emma started, hers were more like belly flops. They actually were counting 1-2-3 JUMP and then jumping. Then, before I could get my camera, the inevitable happened. Emma “helped” Ethan jump, which made him overshoot the pillow pile and skid on the carpet. No lasting effects but lots of crying and kissing the boo boo. Bad mommy.

I also had an escaped convict after bath. Emma gets out and gets wrapped in a towel, then Ethan gets out. While I’m grabbing Emma’s pajamas (jam jams as we call them) she takes off running all through the house giggling. Ethan was thoroughly amused, I guess glad that one of them escaped the evil clothes. Finally I cornered her. You’d be shocked how hard it is to catch a wet little girl! My biggest fear was a runaway pee pee but we were safe.

No comments:

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.